In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
• You agree to use the website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website.
• The names, images, and logos identifying Stree Mukti Sanghatana or any other third parties referred to on the website and their products and services may be subject to copyright, design rights, or trade mark rights. These trademarks may not be reproduced without the consent of the relevant owners.
• Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Stree Mukti Sanghatana’s services and the full content of this website. You may view the content of this site but you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the website content in any way except for non-commercial, personal, or educational use.
• You agree not to adapt, alter, or create a derivative work from any of the website’s content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. Any other use of the website content requires the prior written permission of Stree Mukti Sanghatana.
• The information and views contained on this site are believed to be reliable, but Stree Mukti Sanghatana accepts no responsibility or liability for errors of fact or opinion.
• Stree Mukti Sanghatana will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use or loss of use of the website, or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of the website.
• We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Stree Mukti Sanghatana will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
• Stree Mukti Sanghatana reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time by making changes to the terms posted online. Your continued use of the website after changes are made means you agree to be legally bound by these updated terms and conditions.